Guild Policies

Guild Bank Deposits Rules & Regulations

Hello Peoples,

Numerous different things we do in this guild are centered around guild bank deposits.

1. We monitor member activity based on guild bank deposits
  2. Members use deposits to purchase Raffle & Lottery tickets.
  3. We use to Rank our members 

Some of you may disagree with our policies regarding this for various different reasons some of which are valid and that is why I am taking the time to explain why we do what we do.  Furthermore some of you may just not understand how items 1, 2 & 3 are handled.  I would like to answer these questions using a FAQ format.

Q. You already get 7% of everything I sell why do you also need me to deposit money on top of that?

A. Little known fact: only 50% of the 7% goes into the guild bank the other 50% vanishes in to thin air.  In reality the guild bank only receives 3% of sales.  The bottom line is the rate at which we are selling goods @ 3% tax we would not be able to keep up with the escalating prices on guild trader bids.  Additionally tracking certain individuals personal sales in order to make exceptions for certain salespeople who are doing an exceptional job in the sales department is just to tedious of a task as we are selling an item roughly every 2 minutes.  That would mean I would have to have someone monitor and record roughly 700 sales p/Day.  That is not happening.

Q. How do I make guild bank deposits?

A. Go to any bank.  Choose guild bank.  Press Y and ensure that you have the correct bank selected.  Wait for the bank to load (If you try to deposit before it has finished loading you may lose the deposit).  Right bumper to the deposits screen.  Deposit funds.  It may say you do not have bank permissions this does not stop you from making deposits.

Q. How much should I deposit?

A. Only deposit funds in amounts divisible by 1,000 unless you are purchasing a lottery ticket as there are specific rules for lottery ticket purchases found @ Lottery System. If you make deposits in numbers not divisible by 1,000 they may not be recorded to your weekly nor all time donations.  They will also not earn you raffle ticket credits.  See more about the Raffle Ticket System

Q. How do you monitor activity using the deposits?

A. We record all donations using the history tab in your guild menu.

As more questions or confusion arises in relation to this subject I will post more Q & A

Juke N Swerve

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em