General Discussion

Manditory Deposit and additional deposit requierments?

So I am new to the guild and a little new to trading on ESO so I would ask that you bare with me here.  I joined the guild donated the weekly 3000 yesterday but am unsure of how additional donations and ranking up work.  I tried skimming the forums and talked to a few people but am still unsure.  I have played the market on other games and my plan was in a few days see where my sales were at (which have already been pretty good for just two days in the guild) and donating a percentage to the guild bank.   I plan on continuing this practice weekly because we need to be able to keep the trader or we cannot sell.  So if someone can offer a little clarification that would be great.

Absolutely. First of all, welcome to the guild. Everything you want to know can be found on the site, from our ranking system, to guild events, to the latest news and events. We definitely encourage you to explore the site and all it has to offer. We have some really great links to help you navigate ESO, and to help you exploit the marketplace and earn some serious gold. If you can't find the answers here, or if you have suggestions, feel free to post in the forums, or ask in chat. We have an awesome community, who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Once again, welcome!-MikeTheeElder1

I had a lot of the same questions, and some more, when I first joined. Taxman helped clarify several Here.

Answers my question about the weekly donation, but I am still unclear on the other donations.

Also, all the information concerning deposits can be found under the Guild Policies tab in Forums. The question you had about ranks can be found there as well.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em