General Discussion

Member Note Question

So I noticed my member note now reads OM D-23,000 8/17 which is today's date.  I know what the 23,000, my deposits and donations to the guild but I was just wondering what the rest of this means.  I am just a little concerned I might be in some kind of trouble.  I have been making the weekly deposits and donated a bit extra depending on how my sales go.  I also noticed similar notes on some other players as well.

coffeeholic1911 wrote:

So I noticed my member note now reads OM D-23,000 8/17 which is today's date.  I know what the 23,000, my deposits and donations to the guild but I was just wondering what the rest of this means.  I am just a little concerned I might be in some kind of trouble.  I have been making the weekly deposits and donated a bit extra depending on how my sales go.  I also noticed similar notes on some other players as well.

Hoping this works,  it's DemonKittyX. NO ONE is in trouble, its a new organizational method OM for old member (joined before sunday) NM fir new member. For more detailed info you'll have to see me in guildchat, theres no guarantee this will work for me again lol

Ok thanks, honestly I figured it was something like that.  I have only been here a little less than two weeks and am already an old member. 

coffeeholic1911 wrote:

Ok thanks, honestly I figured it was something like that.  I have only been here a little less than two weeks and am already an old member. 

Yep hehe

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em