So I ventured into Cyrodiil for the first time ever last night--joined the non-veteran Blackwater Blade Campaign.  Did the intro quests, got a million skill points, ran around enemy territory, got my shit pushed in multiple times, etc etc... it was a humbling but valuable learning experience.  LOL

My question... does this guild have any scheduled events where we get a f*ckton of people together to take over castles? elder scrolls? or any of the other Braveheart shit that looks cool on youtube but probably sucks in reality unless you have a good leader and people who will listen and follow instructions?  Despite being a level 45, I am a total noob in PvP, my build is probably awful for it, i dont exactly kwow what im doing...but I would be interested in bringing in 4-5 friends and giving this PvP a legit whirl if organized correctly.

Anyway, just wondering if there are groups that do this in our guild in the non-veteran campaigns.  Lemme know

-hugh 

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

There are guilds that offer this kind of thing but as our leadership is already overwhelmed with just trying to perfect and improve on the trading aspects of our guild we have yet to implement such a thing perhaps in the future we can start to branch out

XT4xm4nX wrote:

There are guilds that offer this kind of thing but as our leadership is already overwhelmed with just trying to perfect and improve on the trading aspects of our guild we have yet to implement such a thing perhaps in the future we can start to branch out

Thanks for quick reply.  And for the record, I still value the buy/sell/trade aspect of this game significantly more than anything else....that will not change.  I was merely curious since last night was first time I ever did any sort of PvP whatsoever. 

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

PvP is a particularly complex issue because of how complex it is and how it is so thoroughly a divided community thanks to the Vet vs Non-Vet aspect. Any character of a Vet rank cannot join a non-vet campaign, but the Vet campaigns tend to be far fiercer with groups that are going to be very difficult to challenge on the leaderboards.

Personally, I'd love to get involved in it and see us getting Emperor for our guild. For myself however, I'm concerned that I just don't have the time to put in to make a dent on the leaderboards compared to some of the other people out there.

honestly ive been looking for a good group to go into PvP with. But have yet to find a great guild for PvP. I have a blast when I find a group of randoms to play with:)

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em