General Discussion

nut brown ale recipe

i am 95% sure this is the only green recipe i am missing. 

does anyone have this damn thing ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 
XILFXLEGION wrote:

i am 95% sure this is the only green recipe i am missing. 

does anyone have this damn thing ? 

I might

please check. i'll love you forever 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Will do,  as soon as i get on 

XILFXLEGION wrote:

please check. i'll love you forever 

Someone bought it :/

dammit. ty. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

ok peeps. i still need this. someone has to have it. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

I will check when i get home. no promises

GFY

diggity ty

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Check with fluxxkhemist, or however his name is spelled. He's sold me most of the recipes like fishy sticks and carrot soup that I was missing. He might have this one.

TY. 

I believe this is the last green one i need. unfortunately, i have no way of knowing. unless someone has a list of every one of them somewhere. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

actually. i just found a master list. and i might not have as many as i thought. 

i dont think i have fishy stick. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em