General Discussion

WereWoof...whats the point anymore?

So the werewoof nerf is a thing. I was looking for some opinions and thoughts on if we should dump the skill all together. If i have to be in WW form to get the benefits, I dont want to waste the skill points.......do I?? I dont pvp yet, but i plan to as soon as I pull my head from my ass(gonna need a big stick). Does that factor in to a decision to keep the skill? are there really and cons to keeping it with no points in it? and do i have time left to hump a few more legs??

GFY

honestly there will be no benefit for having werewolf unless you use the ultimate but then again there wont be any negatives as well so unless you want to become a vampire just stay werewolf in case they change it again in your favor. 

I haven't seen anything on the werewolf nerf. Someone wanna point me in the right direction to see what it will all include???

Justinsane0969 wrote:

I haven't seen anything on the werewolf nerf. Someone wanna point me in the right direction to see what it will all include???

I can't post a link here, but the patch notes are posted on the Facebook group (by david), if that helps

The only ability you get from werewolf is increased stamina regen...you still get it..you just have to have werewolf slotted as your ultimate. For me it's not a big deal. I always have it slotted. 

as a stam dps you wont really have the option of wasting a slot on werewolf.  Flawless dawnbreaker is too valuable for wpn dmg and meteor is too valuable for damage.  Both abilities out weigh the 15% stam regen buff

I don't use ww for the stamp regen...I use it as a last ditch effort in tight situations when I'm solo. And I haven't explored too many ultimates. I'll have to look into those. Thanks for the advice tax. 

I agree it can be handy for soloing, but vet dungeon and pvp there is just no room for it

GFY

Been running dawnbreaker as Tax had mentioned and I love it....good looking out Tax..thanks.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em