Crafting Exchange

Raw materials coming out of my ears

Goto page 1, 2  Next

I have so 600+ of Nightwood and Voidbloom, and 400+ of Void stone ore.  Anyone want to buy or trade for some?  I also have a crap ton of other raw material that are starting to take up slots in my bank.  Please feel free to contact me if you want to buy or trade for some.

how much you want for the voidstone ore? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

oh wait -- youre the glyph guy lol 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

i want all of the voidstone ore. we'll work something out tonight. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Yup I am the glyph guy lol.  All of the ore has now been spoken for.  I still have a ton of void bloom and nightwood available.

Wake,

xILFxLEGION is my buddy, and he wouldnt be where he is today if it werent for my guidance and help.  Please allow me to partake in any sort of costco bulk discount sales of ORE you have available  :)

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

lmao

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Haha legion has claimed Costco bundle of ore already.  Sorry!!

Wakensnow138 wrote:

Haha legion has claimed Costco bundle of ore already.  Sorry!!

Did you give him a good rate?  He is a pretty depressed, lonely individual and stacks of ore seem to turn that frown upside down.

Yeah we are trading stuff for all the ore. It even sold him the awesome hotdogs Costco has! 

Wakensnow138 wrote:

Yeah we are trading stuff for all the ore. I even sold him the awesome hotdogs Costco has! 

The footlongs?  yea, those are the shit... $1.50 for a dog and soda for lunch...cant beat it  :)

Yup you know the deal!!  Those are the main reason I pay my membership dues there.  Too bad they don't sell fortified nirncrux gems.

Wakensnow138 wrote:

Yup you know the deal!!  Those are the main reason I pay my membership dues there.  Too bad they don't sell fortified nirncrux gems.

lmao    +1

or tempering alloys

or psijic ambrosia fragments

Isn't that the truth!  So I hate to ask the obvious question, but that are those psijic ambrosia potions?  I know nothing about provisioning.  I the blacksmith, and woodworking guy.  Working on being the enchanting guy thanks to legion.

Well, I was referring to the actual recipe fragments to make the potion.  There are 7 fragments needed to make the full "Recipe", and each one is going for no cheaper than 100K a piece right now due to its rarity.  Once you obtain all the fragments, then you can create those potions, which boost your XP production.  

This guild already has the recipe and offers to make the potions for anyone who has the ingredients necessary (roe, mirriam, and bervez)

Hope that helps.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em