General Discussion

anyone have a baked potato recipe ?

i have a metric fuck ton of green and blue recipes if anyone wants to swap. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I think this is one of the rare recipes that goes for for over 40k... I sold a rare chicken breast recipe for 40k last night. It was my best item yet to sell....

wait wait wait. what ? i sell these for like 109 gold. 

chicken breast for 40k ? holy shit. i think i have a spare of that.   question --- do u know what other ones are really rare and go for that kind of money ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

ummm there were a couple mentioned in the chat the other night. Fishy stix and i think strawberry preserves but I cannot remember. I was just as shocked when it actually sold. Of course baked potato not twice baked just once:)

i have sold that damn baked potato recipe for like 150 gold every time i have had it.   i just wish i knew all of the hard to get ones so i can check mine before i end up listing them for 100 gold lol 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

i got the fishy sticks recipe yesterday. which completes the green recipes section. still need a ton of purples and a bunch of blues. 

the recipes have me aggravated now, and have cost me a ton of money lol 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em