General Discussion

Area question

ok.  i am in alteri dominion.  when you beat the story line, it starts you in ebonhart.  

my question ---- i can now travel to the rift, bal foyen, craglorn, eastmarch, and some other one in that area that i cant remember the name of. 

do i have to beat the ebonhart story line to get to areas in the daggerfall aliance or can i go there now ?  

i see places like the alik's desert and bankori and others on the western side. when do you get to go to them ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

altmeri* since some cunt decided to email me and correct my spelling 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

alDmeri u dumb fuck...wow

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

james. next time i see you, i am going upside your head. just saying. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

you have to complete the main story in each of the ebonheart maps to be able to unlock cadwell gold which is daggerfall... look under your journal and cadwell's almanac will tell you what quests need to be done in each map

ty 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em