General Discussion

Rare Recipie List

I was wondering if someone has or could put together a list of the truly rare Provisioning Recipes.  I know some of them have very little to do with color and other than Fishy Stick and a few others I have no idea of which ones are really rare, and I know of at least one I sold for way less than it was worth.  I also know there are ones that a lot of us are looking for, Kitty posted a list earlier in the week. I haven't found a good list online and if there is one here on the site someplace I apologize.

i asked for the same thing. because the last salted cod and baked potato and banana surprise i had i sold for like 200 gold. 

i found a complete list of recipes but i dont know which ones are rare. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Yeah I saw the complete list too, but it gives no idea which ones are actually rare.

well, from what i have learned the past few days --- sticky fish is really rare. baked potato. banana surprise. grape preserves. flank steak. and some kind of chicken, cant remember which one. 

these are all green.   i dont know which blues or purples are rare. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Thanks I will keep these in mind. 

Thought I would add these ones.  Kitty was looking for these a few days ago, and I am thinking that if Kitty doesn't have them, they are also uncommon or rare ones.

Green: Salted Cod

BLUE RECIPES:

Pumpkin Bunny

Bakes Sole with Bananas

Pork and Bitter Melon 

Redguard Venison Pie

Beef andBeets Pasty

Falkreath Meatloaf 

Highland Rabit Stew

Hunt Wife's Beet Radish Stew

Clarified Rose Lager

Bitter Remorse Ale

Truth-Glimpse

Gingko Double Brandy

Azura's Rose Tea

Not sure if Kitty is still looking for these, but if you should happen to get any of these I would check with Kitty. 

I am working on something as we speak. Give me a day or two and I should have it up for the Guild.

Ok sounds good.

i know kitty got a few of them she was looking for -- she got pumpkin bunny and salted cod i believe. and i am pretty sure she is the one who bought my beef and beets pasty --- but i am also looking for the ones on that list and havent seen any of them. 

i need golden lager to complete my greens, but the only one i saw was 25k and i am far too cheap to pay that lol.

i have recipes out the yin yang ---- to the point where i have them muled on other characters. so if there are any you are looking for let me know and i will check .

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

I'll check when I get a chance, been able to acquire many of these in the last week or so.  Think I have all my greens finished out now but I am also missing Golden Lager.  Got Fishy Stick over the weekend for 5000 gold, problem though with having a conscience is I had to message the guy and offer him a bit more gold because I felt guilty.  He was actually pretty cool about it and was able to hook me up with Baked Potato and Salted Cod at a good price.  I will keep my eyes open and put the word out for Golden Lager.

coffeeholic1911 wrote:

Thought I would add these ones.  Kitty was looking for these a few days ago, and I am thinking that if Kitty doesn't have them, they are also uncommon or rare ones.

BLUE RECIPES:

Bakes Sole with Bananas

Pork and Bitter Melon 

Redguard Venison Pie

Highland Rabit Stew

Bitter Remorse Ale

Azura's Rose Tea

Not sure if Kitty is still looking for these, but if you should happen to get any of these I would check with Kitty. 

I edited the above list,  that's what I'm still looking for,  so if anyone comes across them please contact me or C.o.D. If you find em and buy em, I'll gladly pay you back :D

Anonymous wrote:
coffeeholic1911 wrote:

BLUE RECIPES:

Bakes Sole with Bananas

Pork and Bitter Melon 

Redguard Venison Pie

Highland Rabit Stew

Bitter Remorse Ale

Azura's Rose Tea

I edited the above list,  that's what I'm still looking for,  so if anyone comes across them please contact me or C.o.D. If you find em and buy em, I'll gladly pay you back :D

~ kitty

i'm still looking for those too. havent seen them at all. usually you can see them at retarded prices, but i just plain havent seen them. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

if youre still looking for salted cod i put one up for sale yesterday because i thought you already had it. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em