General Discussion

Seeking a trade

Area chat and some of the facebook groups drive me nuts sometimes, so I figured I would post this in here with mature individuals before seeking elsewhere.

I am trying to obtain the psijic ambrosia recipe.  I have 2 of the 7 fragments so far (found 2 last night for 85K a piece).  As I obtain more gold i will continue to purchase them piece by piece, but I am also looking to TRADE for it.

So, if there is anyone in this guild that is seeking blacksmithing tempers, woodworking resins, style stones, armor/weapon traits, or any sort of maxed provisioning food/drinks... I have it to trade.  

I have probably 25 alloys, at least 50-60 dwarven oils and almost as many grain solvents... 200 honing stones... a bunch of turpen and pitch...some mastic... even 7 dreugh wax (if u are into clothing)... i also farm raw ore multiple times a week, which sells for 16-17k easily... i could acquire that for trade... 

Anyway, if anyone has extra fragments lying around (LOL) and is seeking something aside from gold in return, hit me up.

Regards,

Hugh

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

you should give me a good deal on like 15-20 grain solvents. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 
Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em