General Discussion

PSIJIC AMBROSIA FRAGMENT 1

Fellow Guildies,

I am seeking psijic ambrosia-FRAGMENT ONE.  I currently am broke after grinding out purchasing fragments 2-7.

Looking to offer a FUCKTON of valuable blacksmithing tempers in exchange for this 1 damn fragment.  The fragments are currently going for as low as 75k-80k.  

Willing to offer 125K+ worth of mats...mostly grain solvents and tempering alloys.  Also have some scattered resins and tannins.  And last but not least, a handful of free potions to whoever can help me acquire this.

I have a dude holding it for me currently for 80K, but i probably wont have that for at least few more days... if anyone wants to trade now, PM me.

-Hugh

PS...  Chuck, please dont troll my f*cking post.

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

You're invited to my new group 'Guilfoyle Trading Company' on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/16282672/7hS7xf

If you need quick gold, check the CoD list that guildmaster has listed here:   http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10951386&p=38019683&gid=481148#38019683

Upgrade tempers should be listed there.

i sent you the money just send me whatever you think is fair

you got it...thanks tax    ill be on tonight

Should have said something last night, goob, i could have lent you like 50k no problem. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I'd rather just ask here instead of checking the price guide to be sure... what would you suggest selling psijic ambrosia potions at?  I dont want to undercut anyone, but I also dont want it to sit there for 20 days untouched.  

Also, I know its already offered by the guild admins...but i also will provide anyone psijic ambrosia potions if they simply provide the mats.  I finally acquired the recipe the other night after an absurd 1-month grind of gold.

Just hit me up if you need to get your XP-boost on...

just match the bottom price on our traders I try to stay current on the xp pots and alternative tax lists at low single stacks and xt4xm4nx lists 10 stacks @ discount any potions listed at 1, 2 , & 3 will be matched by alternative tax on the single stacks. so to answer your questions just go on the trader and check the low price which is currently hovering around 4250 but we will see what happens after IC drops

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em