General Discussion

Need Something?

I have Woodworking, Clothier, Blacksmithing and Provisioning completely maxed. As for research, I have most medium armor, some light armor, working on heavy, most woodworking and most weapons, especially 2h'era researched. I know all, if not 1 or 2 recipes for provisioning and I can make all potions. I also know all motifs.

I dont need tips. Just materials. If you're broke and really need something I'll even use my own. I dont talk in guild chat very much so I thought I'd post this. You want set armor/weapons? Cool. Need purple food? Got ya. 

Send me mail in game, Pollux Bray, detailing what you need and I'll let ya know if I can get it for you. I check my mail often. 

Respectfully, Pollux

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

I also have 50 alchemy with almost all perks. 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

first customer; necromionicon

7 piece daedric medium armor, torugs pact/nights wind

daedric bow, daedric dagger x2 nights wind

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em