General Discussion

alchemy stuffs

i am looking to power level alchemy, so i am looking for stacks of reagents. 

every guild trader i go to only has them in stacks of ten and for too damn much money. 

anyone looking to get rid of a bunch of reagents for cash or trade ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I have ALOT of plants to sell if your interested 

XILFXLEGION wrote:

i am looking to power level alchemy, so i am looking for stacks of reagents. 

every guild trader i go to only has them in stacks of ten and for too damn much money. 

anyone looking to get rid of a bunch of reagents for cash or trade ? 

Offtopic: legion, please clump your donations. Ty

lmao.  i wasnt sure how to do it this week , because of when tax asked us to double our weekly. so i sent the 10k as weekly, and didnt want the rest to get confused. plus i like when you yell at me in guild chat. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

rusty --- yes i am interested, but i am looking for good deals, because the traders are crazy on these. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

people post ridiculous prices for alchemy reagents then flip out when they see the potions market become more expensive. they coincide. this games economy needs a restructuring. lol

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
XILFXLEGION wrote:

plus i like when you yell at me in guild chat. 

Flirting on guilfoyle forums now?  SMH

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

POLLUX BRAY........So what you're telling me is that the time it takes me to gather all the ingredients that I personally list for anywhere between 200-500 per piece in the stores shouldn't be a factor in the final price? In RL that's relatable to the price of sea food or more rare hard to acquire foods and/or items....yes I get it, this is a game...but the economy works the same. If the prices of these ingredients are too high for you....raise the price of your V10 foods that you list for 9 gold a piece and maybe you'd be able to buy the ingredients without complaint. I'm still moving plenty of ingredients to justify my prices....as well friends of mine who sell them for the same prices. 

Pretty much a non-issue now. i got pissed off last night and said fuck alchemy and listed all my reagents in the guild store. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

My alchemy is still at lvl 4....I haven't touched it. I may in the future but right now I make too much money on the ingredients to not sell them. 

XILFXLEGION wrote:

Pretty much a non-issue now. i got pissed off last night and said fuck alchemy and listed all my reagents in the guild store. 

Dude... take those listings down.  Give me 60-90 mins tonight and i will get you to level 50...alchemy and provisioning are so easy to level up quickly its not even funny

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

already sold half of them and no longer give a flying fuck about alchemy. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em