General Discussion

Perfect Roe & Nirnhoned ish...

If anyone is selling perfect roe @ 8K a piece, I am looking to buy several..............  

Similarly, I am not sure how far the market has dropped in terms of nirnhoned items, but if anyone has certain nirnhoned heavy armor pieces/nirnhoned metal weapons for cheap, i would be interested to hear the rate.  (also willing to trade... i currently have nirnhoned sword, helm, and 1-2 others)...  no trolls please.  Thanks

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

I can give you a nirnhoned chest --- i have like four or five nirns sitting around doing nothing.

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

oh wait. no trolls please ? --- i know that was aimed at me, jizz face! 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 
XILFXLEGION wrote:

I can give you a nirnhoned chest --- i have like four or five nirns sitting around doing nothing.

i believe cuirass and helm are the ones i already have (and i bought one from guilfoyle last night for 18K and kicked it off as well... i think it was gauntlets)

so basically i need all other heavy armor besides cuirass, helm, and gauntlets.... and then greatsword, axe, battle axe, and possibly daggers... but im not really into daggers or mauls

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

I can craft nearly anything nirn

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em