General Discussion

guild store question

anyone else selling a lot less since the update?

i have been hearing that the traders are glitched and i know you need to select something to see the price, but my sales have gone way down in the last two weeks ---- is this happening to anyone else or should i just lower all my prices ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Many players are having these issues (myself included),  and it is because of the stores being glitched for the most part. I expect sales to be back to normal once the stores are fixed, so hang in there

not a problem with hanging in there ---- i just wanted to make sure im not retarded. some days its hard lol 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 
XILFXLEGION wrote:

not a problem with hanging in there ---- i just wanted to make sure im not retarded. some days its hard lol 

Lmfao! 

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I have no doubt that not being able to see prices without clicking through is a huge factor. Kinda makes me wonder who's the genius in charge of usability and QA at Zenimax/Bethesda. Maybe they are all too busy working on Fallout 4 to care.

I'm in another guild on the European servers and we've been struggling to bring in enough gold each week to maintain a trader without donations from members. It's a total bummer.

Ok so it's not just me then that has had a huge drop in sales the past few weeks.

I've noticed when I am trying to narrow my search down to a specific item, ie alchemy ingredients, it will be blanked out like there's nothing to find in that category when I just listed ingredients in the store. If things get much worse, I am prepared to become an area chat trader whore just to get it sold.

Please excuse any typing flaws as I am down to one hand, and my husband makes a crappy typist. Love him though.

I'm having the same issues.  Hopefully is fixed sooner, rather than later.

I used to wake up and have 50 unopened messages about sales, go to work, open another 30, and have roughly 20 up until I went to bed. Now it's amazing if I break 10 sales a day. It's really ruining the game for me. 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

I'm not selling shit!  It sucks.

i've noticed that with runes and recipes. 

it wont give the option to choose either, but when you look thru all of their stuff, sure enough there are ingredients and recipes. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

I have noticed the same as everyone, even my reliable sellers like recipes and bait are way town.  Like many here I used to log in after work and have anywhere from 30 to 50 sales, now I am lucky if I get a dozen a day between three traders.  This needs to get fixed soon.

THIS IS BRUTAL!!! The only things i can say is that if you guys are getting 10-15 sales a day that means most people in the other guilds are getting 3 so hang in there you are still richer : )

oh. not going anywhere. i love this guild. even when kitty yells at me lmao 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

My sales are about 5 per day, which is lower than usual.  Oh well I am still making money!

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em