General Discussion

Stacks Needed

Looking to buy some stacks of shadowhide, void bloom, and sanded nightwood....looking to pay 2500-3000-ish a stack give or take... if anyone who farms craglorn for crux happens to have stacks of these that they're looking to dish, just COD them to me (tag is Hugh Laurie 88) and I will accept them when i get on tonight.

Tired of having to sift through guild stores (including ours btw) charging dumbass troll prices for 25 pieces of a goddamn refined material...thats getting way old.  I can understand charging a slight premium for higher ranked mats..but holy shit.

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

problem is people are paying those ridiculous prices

consistently?  are you saying 10,000+ a stack for  vet 9-14 mats is a good market price?  that makes no sense considering you can buy vet 9-14 RAW mats for the exact same price (10-12K), refine them, get your mats ANYWAY, and then get a bunch of bonus gold, purple, and blue tannins/resins/tempers in the process.

Im not arguing the fact that there are retards out there who buy refined mats at 10K+...but my point is that is not a normal market price.  I bet if i posted a bunch of stacks of refined mats right now for 10K+ each, they would sit and not sell.  

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

No I wasn't saying its a good price.  I agree it's pretty insane actually.  I do sell nightwood for example at 8k/stack, but not sure if people are getting 10k+

i sold roughly 10-20 stacks @10k + this past few days between 3 different stores . . . it wont last long though as I'm sure people are catching on to what people are paying they will begin to farm it hard and then the undercutting will begin and wala prices will get back to normal.

highway robbery. lol

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

and yes your breakdown of the raw material price is exactly what was so beautiful about it : )

Yeah, I've seen Nightwood stacks SELL for 14k a pop pretty often over the past week. Thankfully I've got my hookup for cheap stacks...

i have a thread about cheap stacks. 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em