General Discussion

need vet 4 armor and weapon set

need level vet 4 heavy armor set. 

hundings rage/ ashen grip. 

with dual wield swords and either a longsword or bow secondary. 

with divines trait. 

need them in white level -i have mats to upgrade and can enchant my own stuff.  would prefer in either imperial or daedric. 

need a price and need to know if i need to provide any mats. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

i'll be away from my computer all weekend so hit me up on xbl please . my screen name is my gamertag. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I can craft you any heavy armor, 1h & 2h sword and bow for Ashen Grip. Everything except the cuirass for Hunding's rage.

I have the divines trait for gauntlets, greaves and girdle.

I do not need gold or mats for the imperial version. I would need the hearts for daedric. I will also send you a list of traits I need if you can help with any of them, if not you can get the armor anyway.

Let me know which set/trait combination you would want from me.

thank you for the reply. i already made a set of set of armor because i am impatient. sorry. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

You can lookup the Master Crafters list if you ever need something else crafted.

I just updated my traits and recipes.

I usually do not charge guildmates when they provide the materials. I will even give the mats if I have enough extra.

DraconianMarlin

ty. i completely forgot about that. getting old sucks. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em