General Discussion

Xi Bus iX Our Webmaster Has Fallen Sick

Xi Bus iX has done tons for this guild in terms of website Admin etc.  HE recently has gotten some less than favorable news in terms of his health.  I will not go in to detail as that is for him to disclose but I will say that he has put hours upon hours in the helping this guild be what it is and I just ask everyone to keep him in their thoughts and wish him the best.  If there are any folks here who practice any religions toss his GT in to your prayers and lets just pump out some generally positive thoughts for his well being.  If you appreciate the work Bus has done please make mention of it here.

Thank ~ Tax

So sorry to hear about this, Health issues are never easy to deal with, I hope things are able to work out for the best.  We will keep him in our thoughts and channel some positivity as you mentioned.  Cheers

Damn man, this is some bad news. Best wishes to you Bus, hope things get better for you, and fast. I know how daunting health issues can be, but as cliche as it seems, stay positive and attack it one day at a time. 

My thoughts are with you, stay positive even in those moment can make a big difference. 

Your website admin work has not gone unnoticed nor unappreciated Bus. You're in our thoughts and we all wish you a speedy recovery. Stay positive man! 

Everything you have done for this guild is amazing,  and I truly appreciate all the time and work you've put into helping us out.  My thoughts are with you Bus, you take care, and I hope everything turns it well for you. 

Wanted to say I am really sorry to hear this and I also appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put it on the site and for the guild.  I also wish you a speedy recovery

XI Bus sending you positive healing vibes and well wishes you get better soon.  You do an amazing job on the guild's website; having this information to access makes things so much easier for new people, and veteran members I'm sure.  Thank you for your awesomeness.

Wishing the best for you BUS.I know what it is like to have a chronic illness (5 years and counting now) and I hope you are not in the same boat. I hope you can take all stress from your life and surround yourself with those people that love care for you. Thanks for your hard work here, it is very much appreciated.

Thanks for the hard work, Bus.  It definitely shows.

We are pulling for you.  Please feel better.

Don't think our paths have crossed yet, but I appreciate your work on the daily. I'll be pulling for you!

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em