General Discussion

anyone have a large amount of runes for sale for cheap ?

currently helping a guildmate level up but they dont get as much return on them as the amount i put into the glyphs, so my stock is heavily depleted. 

also have another guild mate wanting to get leveled up as well. so any deals on a lot of runes would be appreciated. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

this is the only problem with leveling people up.  you get less than half of the runes back that you put in.   i have no problem with the loss -- i just need more runes. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I have a lot of different runes of different levels if you are still interested.  Is there anything specific you are looking for or just whatever you can get your hands on?  Let me know what your looking for and your character name and I will send you some stuff.  Since you are helping guildmates I will send you what I can spare and you can just send me whatever you feel is fair, I am not really too worried about the gold.  My gamer tag is SGT Durnell and I am usually on several hours a day.  Take care.

xilfxlegion.   anything and everything as long as it is cheap--- but i would prefer you gave me a price beforehand 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

ill send you all of my rekuta and denata when i get on tomorrow, for helpin a guildmate out. free of charge. 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

awesome. 

sgt durnell --- you fucking rock. 

pollux, youre kind of ok too lol 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

aw, thanks bro lol

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em