Looking for crafter to craft VR-16 Light Twice Born Star

I need the following:

LEVEL TYPE TRAIT STYLE WEIGHT SET
 VR-16  Chest - Robe   Divines  Ancient Elf   LIGHT   TWICE BORN STAR 
 VR-16   Belt  Divines  Ancient Elf  LIGHT   TWICE BORN STAR 
 VR-16   Gloves  Divines  Ancient Elf  LIGHT   TWICE BORN STAR 
 VR-16  Legs    Divines  Ancient Elf  LIGHT   TWICE BORN STAR 
 VR-16  Boots   Divines   Ancient Elf  LIGHT   TWICE BORN STAR 

I have all the mats and was wondering if someone would be able to craft these for me? What would you charge me?

Me too, man.  Me too.  But I'm a loooong way away from the mats or the reserach.  I've wanted to craft twice born star since day 1 of the game.  Unfortunately I won't be able to craft that  until the end of December, possibly Jan.  

That's smart.  I like your choice of armor pieces for this set.  Leave the head and shoulders for your monster helmet set.  Wear the purple vet 16 rings + necklace of willpower.  Craft a pair of single-handed weapons with Torug's Pact.   Find a gold destruction staff (for sorcs) or gold restoration staff (for templars).  And that overall setup will become the gold standard (pun intended) for magica based players.

For those who don't have access to the monster helm set, instead use these 5 pieces of twice born star, 3 pieces of Willpower jewelry, and then (head + shoulders + weapons ) any magica-based crafted set such as Magnus/Seducer/eyes-of-mara

EXACTLY what I am doing. Wanting to farm molag kena monster set and run 2 turags pack swords nirn/sharpen with a resto and backup destro. Hopefully I'll be able to run this as my idea setup...

5 pc tbs with 2 pc molag kena all divines. 3 pc willpower with spell damage. 2 pack swords and a maelstrom resto/destro. Alternate between destro/resto and dw/resto depending on this situation. 

My crafting capabilities are as follows, feel free to message me on XBL (blacknight841). I can craft in any style, and i have nirnhoned researched on all items. 

L: Robe/Shirt=9; Shoes=9; Gloves=9; Hat=9; Legs=9; Shoulders=8; Waist=8

M: Jack=8; Boots=8; Bracers=8; Helmet=8; Guards=8; Armcops=8; Waist=9

H: Cuirassas=9; Sabatons=9; Guantlets=9; Helms=8; Greaves=9; Pauldrons=8; Griddle=9

W: Axe=8; Hammer=8; Sword=9; Battle Axe=8; Maul=8; Greatsword=8; Dagger=8

Woodworking: All traits researched. 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em