Crafting Exchange

Need Crafter for Divines on Gaurds

This worked pretty well last time, so I need Guards with Divines.  Haven't seen these at non troll prices, most traders don't have them at all.  The lowest I have found was at the TE trader for 5K.  So same as last time, I will pay 1K gold or a little higher if someone can craft these for me.  Reply here or message Coffeeholic ingame, I will be on another hour and a half or so tonight.

Could also use Divines on Medium Helm if someone can make them.

I sent you the guards and helmet.

I am looking for the following medium traits:

Boots: divines

Bracers: infused

Arm cops: impenetrable

If you don't have these you can still keep what I sent no charge.

DraconianMarlin

Pretty sure I have the Divines on boots and Infused on Bracers, and I believe I have Impenetrable on Cops but I am not sure on that one.  I will be logging in after another hour or two and will be on for a while this evening, and will check when I log in and will send you what I have.  Thanks for what you sent me. 

That was a stand up thing to do, DraconianMarlin. The world needs more folks who are willing to help others without looking for a big payday.

Yeah I agree it was.  Swapping traits has been good too.  Not sure if you saw my message in the game or not Marlin but I sent you the Infused on bracers and Impenetrable on Cops and Divines on boots finishes up early Wednesday so I will send you the boots then

Yes, I received the mail in game.

Thanks

If you send me an in game mail with the trait stone (i don't always have the stone on my other characters so this makes it easier for me), i can craft any traits needed for any piece. GT: Blacknight841

Thanks Knight, need a few I will send you a little later tonight.  Also Marlin I sent you the boots

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em