Help Please

Crafting question

So I'm on my first ESO carachter and at this time I don't want to level up an ALT, because I would rather just enjoy the first carachter experience without taking time off him to level up another carachter.  Why am I saying all this?

So my question is: how many crafting professions can I level up/max out while still having enough points for my carachter's abilities/passives?

This depends greatly on your efforts in collecting skills points.  If. You manage to complete the game and collect all the sky shards everywhere and do all the skill point rewarding quests you will end up with an abundance of skill points and can master multiple crafts.  If you do not do this you may want to focus on one.  For more information hop in guild voice channel and most likely someone can give you more information.

If you collect all the sky shards in every reigon up till you complete cadwells silver you shoukd have enough for 3 professions two ability bars and some passives

I currently have 4/6 crafts maxed out, and every point put into them except Keen Eye (Useful for console, but I prefer to save those ones and just open my eyes a bit), and I'm Vet 6. To be honest, I specced into the Destruction Staff skill tree with like 12 points, and dont even use a Destruction staff at the moment, so I technically have some points left over I can use to round out my PvP Skills.

Ive hunted alot of skyshards, but not all of them. I've done a fair amount of quest's that reward skill points, but have atleast half the dungeons left to clear in the game.

If you dont 'power level' you can max out 3 crafts pretty easily with minimal effect on your skills and passives. Id have a friend focus on a couple, and you focus on a couple different ones, and split the load that way. Once some buddies of mine catch up, I can re-spec and put some points elsewhere. Plus having to only gather 3 crafts materials will be alot easier on my bag space as well thinking about it.

Templar Healer Vet 6, could DPS if needed.
Master Weaponsmith 8 traits on all weapons except Mauls/Maces
Master Alchemist
6-8 Traits on most light armor, 5-6 on most Medium Armor, and 5 on all Heavy Armor.

truthfully the best way to go about if you really want to save your points is to just deconstruct everything you find so you can at least get the skill line up in case you ever want to add the points. I'm 50 blacksmith and clothier and I just have black with max ability points and it hasn't made my char weak. And remember you can always go sky shard hunting and use those as your crafting points. Also try to make sure that you don't just waste your points trying out new abilities, make sure you're going to really use it because that's a good way to do exactly what you don't wanna haha

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em