General Discussion

Provisioning Recipes Price Guide

I just wanted  to say the price guide for recipes could use some tweaking since I do a lot of buying and selling of them.

Greens should be between 100-500g preferably 300g so they sell fast and you get a profit that's worth the trouble. Good luck getting 5k for a green.

Blues go for between 500-1.5k I have a lot of luck selling them for 800g. Again good luck selling a blue for 7.5k.

As for purple, I've seen them go for 4.5k to 10k, I would say 7-8k is the best range unless you wanna try for 35k. Again just wanted to point out that it could use some tweaking.

If your gonna post cheap don't be surprised if I buy them up to keep the price up instead of down.

We appreciate your assistance with the pricing but honestly I disagree with you.  I sold an improvement 6 health and magicka today for 30k.  Additionally I am happy to purchase any blue recipe for 1k just to fill out my book and regularly see them sell @ the prices listed.  We love having members like yourself who are farming and selling recipes @ those prices because they move quickly and bring people through the store but I don't agree with your analysis of the prices.  Furthermore these prices aren't exactly set for people moving mass quantities of recipes & if you are selling blue improvement 6 recipes for 1.5k please COD them all to me I'm happy to buy them as well as absolutely all of your improvement 6 purple recipes @ 10k.  If you truly disagree with the prices set I look forward to a lot of mail : ) All that being said I do appreciate your input and I will take another look at some of the prices I listed. ~~ TAX

I guess I need to do some double checking of what I'm selling. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. 

Could i get a price check on a direnni hundred year rabbit bisque purple recipe please ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Gentlemen,

After reading this post, I will fully admit I have been pricing my green AND blue recipes for significantly lower than you both are posting because I find them fairly often and they sell immediately.  I have never seen any spend 1000's on a  blue, but I stand to be corrected.  There are currently 2 recipes in our guild store for under 400g a piece (1 blue and 1 green)...first come first serve--go buy em up and resell.  Merry Xmas. :)  I will tweak my prices a little higher when i repost.  As for purples I am in agreement though---the price ranges on those tend to be SIG. higher than both blue and green in my experience.  

-Hugh Laurie 88

I've been selling the green level 5 recipes for the provisioning writs between 5-10k

One of the main reasons I sell my recipes so cheap is to help out other members or draw attention to our trader. I figure if I post one cheap a new user would probably need it and buy it rather it's a guild memeber or a non guild member. If it's a guild member great if it isn't hopefully the prices lures him into our trader. Also if you buy and resale that's fine too hopefully it a guild member getting it then.

UltraVi0letRage wrote:

I've been selling the green level 5 recipes for the provisioning writs between 5-10k

Now that you mention it, i didnt even think of the levels before. i have been selling strictly by color. 

Since this is a provisioning thread, I'll ask here.  Can I get a price check on perfect roe?

I can purchase some for 10K from someone, but is that even a good price anymore?  I see tons fo poeple trying to sell it for 25K and failing.  It's not worth the hassle unless i can resell it for 15K+...  please advise.  Also, I am shocked you guys are able to sell your green/blue recipes for the amounts youre saying... I'll give it a whirl and stand to be corrected... but 10K for a green recipe sounds completely absurd. :)

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

Is there a list of recipes that are need for the writs? we could price those at higher rate, maybe? as for those that people are getting the higher prices for, improvement 6, how much higher than normal do those go for? like with the rune stones, is there a grade value rating from improvement 1-6? say, green improvement 1 recipe worth 100 or 50 and + 100 per improvement. with some sort of formula for blue and then purple. seems like the purples i am finding now i am learning and not putting up for sale, YET. 

FINALLY, after 200+ fish got my first roe. and my hireling still has not brought me any purple ingredients. not sure why the game wants me to "GRIND, GRIND, GRIND" but it is making me GRIIIIND!!! 

when we look on the pricing guide that is provided, THANK YOU FOR THE GUIDE!!!, could the recipes be tweaked a little more based on what you have seen could be maximized for profit based on improvement level? I know you  have put a LOT of time into the list already and THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I have been putting all green recipes, unless i notice improvement 6, at 300 and putting blue at 1500. always looking to maximize profits and moving product as quick as possible, but also don't want to lose money either.

back when i started, i was selling motifs for 600 and not knowing others were selling them for 5k. boy what a dummy. lol

THANKS for all you have done for us and keeping us informed with everything!!!

How can you tell which would be more because of writs?

Hugh Laurie 88 wrote:

Since this is a provisioning thread, I'll ask here.  Can I get a price check on perfect roe?

I can purchase some for 10K from someone, but is that even a good price anymore?  I see tons fo poeple trying to sell it for 25K and failing.  It's not worth the hassle unless i can resell it for 15K+...  please advise.  Also, I am shocked you guys are able to sell your green/blue recipes for the amounts youre saying... I'll give it a whirl and stand to be corrected... but 10K for a green recipe sounds completely absurd. :)

P Roe is sitting around 12-15k right now. You can find it from time to time lower( sometimes much lower) but that's the constant that I have seen.

I buy all p5 blues that are listed at 1k and sell them very fast around 5k(drinks more like 4k)

I sell p6 purples quick at 20k...that might even be low

I sold a green for 10k today, I was not a believer before that. I really just thought Kitty was FOS ;)

HOPE THIS HELPS!

GFY

This link is not working for me :(

In the end I found actuall guide that works :D here

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em