Help Please

Once I learn a recipe - how do I see if it's Level 6

Before I learn the recipes (and they disappear and can only be seen at a cooking fire) I can see 'Requires Recipe Improvement #' and 'Requires Recipe Quality #' (so it's easy to see which are Level 6),

But once I learn a recipe the only information I see is 'Level' and 'Value' (and only at a cooking fire).  I want to make Recipe Improvement Level 6 food/drink to sell or donate to my guild, but how do I know which blue and purple recipes are Level 6?

I apologize if it's right in front of me - but I can't find an answer anywhere.  Thanks!

this aggravates the hell out of me too. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Basically Level 6 recipes are either V5 or V10. once you learn them, make sure the appropriate box is checked (have Knowledge). while scrolling through your known recipes at a cooking fire, you will notice that the higher lever (v5 or V10) recipes are listed at the bottom of each category( Meat, veggies, fruit etc). highlight the ones at the end of the list and it will tell you what lvl  they are for.

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em