Help Please

Member notes question

If I just somehow missed this in one of the guides a link is a fine response, but if not, can someone give a quick rundown of the abbreviations used in the member notes?

my current one for example states a D- 15k. Clearly that's donations to date, followed by last update day. Before that though it says NM 8/16, and I've seen a couple other members with similar notes, but I can't for the life of me figure out what NM stands for that happened yesterday? Just trying to make sure I've got a grasp on the system here. Thanks!

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing. Today I logged on and I have OM and 8/17 next to my name. 

ok so lets see if i can help kitty out a little here... OM means old member, NM means new member the date behind it will let you know when it was last updated so if your donations seem like they are off in total its cause it was update on the date that is there and not up to date yet... she explained this a few times today in game guild chat today. if there was more please someone add to what i have said.

Yep, pretty sure that covers what was said in game chat. Just some bookkeeping to help everyone keep things organized. In Kitty we trust. ;)

Awesome, as long as it's not a note meaning I didn't do something or messed something up, then I'll not worry about her books. She seems to have it all more than under control. Thanks for the answers!

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em