General Discussion

LFG New Content (XT4xm4nX)

Hi People, 

I'm looking for some capable people to go work on new game content & for grinding out gear drops & such.  I am trying to avoid using any videos or stealing peoples strategies but if you've already done it and you care to assist that is acceptable.  Just let it be known I have no intentions of sitting in front of boss fights while someone narrates a video to us for five minutes.  Call me old school but I still enjoy the challenge of beating things without a strategy guide.  Beat it on your own first people and then go read the strat guides to see what you missed or overlooked.  We have 2 DPS already so we will be needing 1 Healer & 1 Tank.  We will also need some backup for DPS & people with Alt Toons that can fill other roles will be high on the list.  We will need solid PvE players @ lvl V16 only. Also realize that this group would be playing together quite a bit so both your ability and your personality type will come in to play when trying to put this team together so please do not be offended if you reach out and it doesnt work out.  It is nothing personal @ all we just want to enjoy the grind so having a team that enjoys each others company as well as being able to burn through dungeons is very important for this to work.

Please go over what we are looking for & what we are trying to accomplish & if you are interested please contact me directly via Xbox Message (XT4xm4nX)

I would like to @ some point turn this in to a static group to accomplish the following

• Grinding dungeons for specific gear drops the group members need
  • Complete the Daily Pledges as consistently as possible
  • Complete Weekly Challenges for VDSA
  • Eventually inject ourselves in to someones Raid Team
  • Completing any & all new game content

Points of interest

• I am a bit of a control freak so please expect me to act accordingly
  • We will rotate the leadership position from night to night and the leader will call all the shots and pick the content for the night
  • We will try and get together for a quality grind session 2-5 nights a week & Daily pledges everyday
  • We are looking for full blown or at least semi ESO no lifers as we need people who will be available on the regular
  • the time frame for our sessions will be 7:00PM EST - 2:00AM EST

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.  Again please message (XT4xm4nX) if you are interested.  Please include in your message the following.

• Your Role (Tank, DPS, Heals, DPS)
  • The gear you wear for each role you play
  • The skills you run on both bars

If we get this to work as intended perhaps we can slowly grow this in to 2 groups and eventually have an inter guild Raid Team.  This will take some time but could be an amazing by product of this project.

~ TAX

Haha this might be one of the most accurate ads I've ever seen. "ESO semi-no-lifers" should become an official guild tag line. Alas, my main and alt are both dps, but my Templar shouldn't be TOO far behind.

This is a great idea though if I may expand on it a bit. Maybe you can create a post for people to actually sign up for this to have more than one team. Since we are located in different parts of the country/world I would guess that not everyone is on at the same time.

That being said maybe a post (other than this one) could be created to assist others in doing the same thing.

Thoughts?

Master Talz

I totally agree with Tal! I would happily do this but the time is awful for me :-(

My intention is to start by forming my own team and based on its success expand.  I started a side project a while back with these ideas in mind but it didn't work out due to having just started GTC. Guilfoyle seems to be running well and we have a lot of people helping so its less strain than it was before.  Additionally on account of the time required to keep GTC functioning, finding groups takes too much time.  IF we can get something like this running smoothly in a small group then we can help others in forming theirs which would eventually lead to multiple solid groups, cells if you will, that can cooperate for the trial runs in an organized fashion.  The main goal is to start forming small tight knit groups who are loyal to their teams.  None of this "hey lets go do the daily" . . "ahh sorry bro i ran it with this guy" nonsense.  IF we can get 4man group with some subs then we can help the subs form a group and get new subs rinse and repear for a while and we have 5-10 groups which we form a trial team out of which in itself has subs who will eventually form trial group 2.  It will take some time and eventually we can consider forming a guild for it but I dont feel that is needed as of yet.

Ideally this all could function inside of GTC though

You da man... well the XT4xm4nX that is

*Bump . . I'll be bumping this every day until I get my Army.  Start applying for enlistment folks

I'm definitely interested. Should hit 16 no later than Sat. so I'm not sure how that fits your timeframe. Right now I run 5 seducer/healer, but not sure if that's viable anymore post-DLC. I have some flexibility concerning skills with 50 in resto/s&b/destro, and all armor. Also maxed out on enchanting in case that's something that may come in handy during a prolonged session. Available most nights, and very willing to put my balls on someone's chin.

^^ I respect this man and his balls on chin skillset

*Bump . . I'll be bumping this every day until I get my Army.  Start applying for enlistment folks

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em