General Discussion

[Icebreaker]Hi to all members.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

hey everyone. ESO addict, pc transfer - not gonna lie I thoroughly enjoy people stopping to stare at my cheetah and marvel at my beta monkey.  I do children parties but I almost guarantee some form of inebriation whether drunk or stoned so maybe just adult parties. I've never banged a fury, that'll be an experience.  Other than that just another dude/dudette trying to swell his pockets.  Also, not a dedicate crafter but I have the ability to make most cartable sets as I had a bit of a head start on the PC.  GT: IM a BANANA420

Hello, I'm Rolloz :) very pleased to be here and looking forward to lots of fun

Hi all, new here since yesterday and all I have to say is WOW, what a guild. I'm in TE and sold a ton yesterday, more than any single day in game since console release. My wife and I are mid 30s and are veteran MUD players from GemStone IV for ten years+, this is our first modern MMO. We operated trade shops in our old game for years. We've played Elder Scrolls religiously since Morrowind. We both play toons on the same account, GT same as forum name, so our 'up time' is very high. 40ish hours per week. 

We also love to run daily pledges in both AD and DC if anyone's interested just friend us IG. Free Vet purple food for anyone that wants to run with us!

loving ESO, hoping to get rich with all of you!

Heyo, my name is KIA Houdini. I've only been playing this game for about 4 weeks, I got it late.. But I love it. I'm on a ton, and these last couple weeks I've been all about crafting sets. I just made the Seducer set (5) and Magnus (3) for my friend today and I'm really excited for him to use it. Anyway, yea I'm excited!

Hello.  I am Methadone Man.  Been playing since launch.  Main character (Imperial Templar) is level Vet 5 and I have 4 or 5 alt characters with hirelings.  I see myself playing this for at least another 6 months.  I do solo, PvE group dungeons, and PvP.  I also love to steal in game.  I actually have an idea for a weekly stolen goods contest, but haven't found a guild that could get that off the ground.  Anyone interested in something like that let me know and we could brainstorm some ideas.

I am provisioning level 50 with 200+ recipes.  Blacksmithing and Clothing level 50.  Hoping to get all traits researched eventually.  And, if you need, here is a link to a free spreadsheet I made:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-XMjHvduDk-fxtTAR9PcVDDNF2dIDRDmzTeJHxebDIw

my GT is advisorychimp73 and my friend is sensibleplace78 plz inv us,thx a lot!

Lets see, it began with an Atari 2600, followed by a NES, then a 386 computer, single player RPGs, Pen and Paper D&D, Dungeon Master, Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, a couple other MMORPG, WoW, Everquest 2, DAoC 2, Xbox360 Rock Band, Skyrim, Fallout, Xbox One Forza 5, now ESO.

I do like to break everything down in Excel. I'm weird like that.

Currently disabled computer programmer trying for disability. I'm very shy because my brain doesn't always work like it used to and I have a hard time sometimes finishing sentences. Or I will slur my words. But I will try to be on TE chat when I can.

Someone has my StubbyDruid tag so had to resort to including my Mage name Andoranica; sorry for any confusion this may have caused.  I'm very excited to be apart of Guilfoyle Trading Company, thank you for the invitation.  I am currently leveling two characters to Vet 16, faction Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall.  My husband says I'm a game hoarder, which is his way of saying I keep everything I find.  If you need something chances are I have it, please feel free to hit me up in game, or via Xbox messenger. If I can spare it I'm happy to share it.

PS Website is impressive, I can tell there are a lot of members committed to making GTC a success.  Keep up the great work!

Xbox gamer tag is same as my profile name, feel free to message me for anything, I would gladly help (dungeons, crafting, pvp etc.). 

As most I enjoy playing eso on my free time. I also enjoy video editing. So if you have footage and would like someone to edit the content for you hit me up I'll be more than happy to assist. 

P.S. If you like funny videos and are an Instagram user follow my work account @failfarm, I upload videos daily.

Welcome StubbyDruid! I'm OCD, ADD and a horder.

Hi there! I'm Senny and my main is a Vet Rank 11. :D I love ESO!! 

I'm always looking to find people whom I can run Dungeons and PVP with.  :) Invites are appreciated! 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em