General Discussion

best tank set ?

looking for opinions --- best tank set for dungeons ? 

tank builds would be appreciated also 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

good chat! 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

No one knows haha

evidently. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Wish I could help.  I was hoping someone would answer so I could try those suggestions.  Good luck.

So I guess people are still using this site.  So there are a few options for tanks that I have crafted if you are looking to go that route.  Mostly I have made a combination of Alessia's Bulwark and the Hist Bark for several dungeon and trial tanks.  Song of Leme is also an option.

If you are looking for dropped gear a lot of them seem to like the Engine Guardian and Black Rose.  Also you are going to want the Endurance set.  Hope this helps.

Alessia's bulwark and hist bark. i will check them out. 

someone else mentioned armor master or some shit like that. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em