General Discussion

Wholesale Ore/Temper Seller

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

oh, pardon my stupidity 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
Pollux Bray wrote:

oh, pardon my stupidity 

No disrespect intended :)

More unrefined iron ore for sale! Currently have 50 stacks in inventory (10,000 ore total).

Selling for 11k COD, or 10k in person for each stack. Post here with your gamertag if you want some!

I'll take 25 stacks cod 

GT- SGLX

Scratch that I'll pass instead 

Up to 58 stacks on hand!  Still looking for buyers, especially ones that want a constant supply to flip for profit.

i know a guy who would do 7k a stack for flipping purposes. if youre interested message MrWi11

if not, let me know so i can let him know its a no go

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
Pollux Bray wrote:

i know a guy who would do 7k a stack for flipping purposes. if youre interested message MrWi11

if not, let me know so i can let him know its a no go

Thanks for thinking about my sale.  I can't go quite that low on price, but I'll send him a message to see if we can work something out.

ya i thought his offer was a little low but negotiation is always a possibility. have a good one infinity

Building up a very large supply of unrefined ore.  Willing to make a deal so somebody can process and flip for tons of improvement mats.  Make me an offer!

how many stacks and has the price per stack changed

I have something around 80 stacks. I could drop 1k in price per stack if you want to buy a bunch

Still tons for sale!  Somebody make me an offer :)

Are you selling raw eso materials in bulk. PS4 NA. If so for how much. Also looking for bulk gold mats.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em