General Discussion

Updated COD list?

Hello, brand new member, I've posted my 30 but I'm concerned and I don't want to start under cutting anyone.  The only COD I can find is a year old, can anyone direct me to where I can find the up-to-date one?

About me, new to ESO (couple of months) love crafting working toward matter crafter in clothier/blacksmithing/woodworking (to start).

Only a V6 Stamina/NB but working hard.

That is awesome.  I have been around for a while, but have very little time to play.  Hope to see you around sometime.

Great look forward to it.

While looking through the forum I've noticed that it's not used, or hasn't been in a long time.  Do we rely on in game communication as a guild?

our forum page and some other things have become a bit stale since some of the leadership took a long break but on our home page is a link for the facebook and groupme which are both active... also in game chat has people in it from time to time and hopefully we can get this updated a bit as well.  COD list has not been updated in sometime but if you send me an xbox message ill take a look at what you have

Great thanks

I personally search for what I'm selling, then price match

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em