General Discussion

New to Forums

Hello, I just recently filled out a guild application and figured I'd drop into the forums to say hello! My gamertag is Mb4life420, im CP 200 and am a Nightblade in the Aldmeri Dominion. I've played for quite awhile with some breaks in between, right now im trying to get in some great guilds, primarily trading guilds so I can start accumulating the gold I will require for endgame armor sets. Im really active and love running groups anywhere doing anything so if anyone would like to hangout and play add me and shoot me a message! Have a wonderful evening! -Mb

Welcome!

I'll piggy back on this topic since I'm new as well. AD NB as well and was looking for the best trading guild on xbox and I think I've found it based on the organization of the website. I've applied to the guild online and I'm looking forward to becoming a contributing part of the community. GT: Noble Daga.

Thanks for your consideration. 

Welcome! Noble, you're inv should be there shortly

Got the invite demonkitty thank you!

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em