General Discussion

[Icebreaker]Hi to all members.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Just thought I would start the new member icebreaker post (not Destiny related)...

So, Hi I'm c0ldmeth0d and I am addicted to ESO, I enjoy trading, making gold and riding my Senche Lioness on the beach 

Then I shall be the second.  Just wanted to say hello to everyone and as I learn more about this game get to know you all more.  This website and this game seem to be just what I was looking for.

3rd.  Nicebreakers guys... See what I did there? Any way I'm addicted to ESO as well and stoked you guys found the site.  I'm in guild chat a lot if anyone needs anything.

4th... I'm an ESO addict now like the rest of you. I'm not a PC transfer, and didn't start playing until late week 2 of release. Although I preordered, work got in the way. ;) I'm still a low level, but proud of what I've been able to accomplish so far in game. I enjoy exploring dungeons, thieving/looting everything in sight, and helping out wherever whenever I can. Access to a guild store has been fantastic. My level of fun in ESO has increased exponentially since joining GTC, and I'm grateful to be a part of this!

Most of my MMO experience comes from 10+ years of text-based MUDs (Medievia, Achaea, Imperian, Lusternia, BatMUD, etc.). My typical console/PC gaming time has been spent on competitive FPS titles since 1995. Defiance was probably my first graphical MMO, and not having much experience with those sorts of games I loved it; ran a store on the forums. Daggerfall, Oblivion, and Skyrim were some of my favorite single player games, so ESO seemed like it might be a good fit.

On a personal RL note... I'm a 34 year old IT Business Systems Analyst at The Ohio State University. Married (10 years this September). No kids (yet), but enjoy the company of 3 cats and 2 dogs (Labrador and Chihuahua). My wife is a veterinarian, which may help explain the growing number of four legged family members. :)

Hello everyone!

Just got my acceptance letter so I'm excited to get on ESO and meet you all. I'm a 33 year old author/stay at home mom with two daughters 6 and 1. My husband got me into gaming when we met, (10 years in Novemember,) and he was a huge WoW player, so the idea of me applying to a guild made him laugh. (He was in a ranked WoW guild that raided 3 nights a week, 4+ hours a night, and we had a toddler.  

Well don't I feel young.... Hi guys i'm Mikey, I'm 22 and I bought a x1 for ESO. I am currently low 20's but trying to power thru quests to level up to catch you guys. I've had few MMO game experiences, but am by no means a seasoned MMO player. I'm from Ohio, been here pretty much my whole life besides one year of college in Missouri.  Generally I'll be quiet in guild chat, but once i get comfortable it can be hard to stop talking. Hope to see all you guys in game :D - Burgboy1013

Well I am James better known as the bait master or chemist of the year thank you all for taking time off the game to use the website its really nice to have a second line of communication with guild members so we can all help each other get better and learn the game quicker. thank you all.

Sincerely,

The Bait master

Hey all ! !

Just wanted to say thanks for the invite to the guild! I'm 31 and time is lost to me whenever I fire up ESO and I'm sure many of you have experienced. .lol. look forward to gaming with some of you and keep on grinding!!

~Justin 

Hello everyone. My name is ShoopDaWhoop193. I have been a part of GTC since it was just forming. I look forward to having some great times with this guild and using it as a way to make profit and be able to get rare items in which I cannot find on my own. I wish this guild the best of luck and hello to everyone else who posted in the thread, it's nice to meet you.:)

hello everyone!!!      

Neally vet 1 looking to make tons of gold! Buy and sell is my game ;) currently sitting on 49k I'm keen to play with all !!!!

Hey all!

I'm Kevin (GT: McRon I).  I'm a 31 year old oil refinery operator from Wisconsin.  I'm a huge gamer, have been my whole life, and am all in on ESO now.  Can't wait to meet you all in game and do work!

Hi, I'm LUC1D7 formally a destiny addict. Now an ESO addict. Been playing for a little over a week. Loving it. I like crafting a lot even though i am only level 17 as of now.

Yo, I'M thedirtymoney AnD I'M A LIL LEAGUE CHAMPION, PART TIME MICrOWAVE USER, AOL INSTANT MESSENGER ADDICT, AND STRUGGLING RAPPeR.

thedirtymoney wrote:

Yo, I'M thedirtymoney AnD I'M A LIL LEAGUE CHAMPION, PART TIME MICrOWAVE USER, AOL INSTANT MESSENGER ADDICT, AND STRUGGLING RAPPeR.

Your CAPS key is broke. ;)

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em