General Discussion

Important Member's Question

Talz Asks:

Frankly I think the new policy of having to log into this web site at least once a week is unfair if you donate gold to the guild on a regular basis. I have been donating at least 10K a week. But now if I don't log into this site once a week I get "unemployed" and you can kick me out of the guild... why is that?

Master Talz

Tax Answers:

Hi Talz this is a great question.  I feel that it is a question that most of the guild wants the answer to so here it comes. 

I Bluffed.  I'm not going to DeRank people for not visiting the site as long as they are following our guild bank deposits protocol (Please don't tell people this before they visit the site :).  The problem is this: Our leadership takes a lot of time A LOT to ensure that we have an interactive and fun community.  Unfortunately it is too difficult to relay all of the information about what we have going on via the MOTD due to its character limits.  My goals here were and are to get everyone to visit the site at least once and read through it in hopes that once these things are seen that there will be an increase in participation and encourage members to visit the site whether they were being forced to or not.  These other raffles generate lots of revenue and in turn power for our guild so that we can maintain our stores.  Everything we are doing here is in an effort to enhance your play experience not the other way around.  Please forgive me for the bluff but if I had more room in the MOTD section I would have just posted a version of this but I wouldn't have had the room to include the other pertinent information.  I hope this suffices as an explanation and I apologize if any of this made any of you feel a certain kind of way.

~~Tax

Hi still trying to figure out how to play the big boys lotteries....please can you tell me how much the entries who to send to?

There is a pretty thorough description @

That link seems to be broken.  Try pasting this link http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10926499&gid=481148

Thanks, I see now I'm playing today at night, Cubans lol....

I just applied and I'm glad to see that when a member had a question it was answered in a professional and prompt manner I can wait to see when I get accepted into the guild myself.

I would love to be in..i applied and got accepted but still no in game invite..just curious

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em