Help Please

5k gold weekly deposit.

Is it ok if I deposit 1k gold every day (7k a week) instead of a one-time 5k donation? I usually just donate 1k gold to all my guilds after I'm done maxing out my Fence sales. Or is that too hard to keep track of?

Demon Kitty usually updates everyones note on how much they donated once a week. Doing 1,000 a day might make more work for her. I'm not in charge of anything, just puttin my two cents out there is all.

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

Pollux is correct but at the same time we fully support 1k a day 1k is the unofficial min deposit per deposit.  Pollux thanks for your feedback on that though keeping Kitty's sanity in mind is something we take very seriously here.

~Tax

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em