General Discussion

Wholesale Ore/Temper Seller

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Hi Guildies,

I'm a major ore farmer and have realized that I can't sell off all of my own ore/tempers.  I'm looking to see if any of you savvy traders are interested in buying bulk ore or tempers at wholesale prices.  I envision this agreement having us periodically re-negotiate prices.  We're all traders here - I feel like we can come up with a price that benefits both parties.

So for anybody that is interested, please reply with a price per unit you'd be willing to pay for:

1. Unrefined Ore
  2. Honing Stones
  3. Dwarven Oil
  4. Grain Solvent

To give a perspective of volume, I've refined 6,000 ore over the last 5 days.  I'd be willing to split this volume between multiple parties if there is enough interest.

Let me know!

voidstone ore ? how much for stacks ? 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I would more than likely be interested in buying it all Xbox message me if interested

7500-10k per stack of ore (negotiable...and any flavor of ore is fine...iron, ebony, calcinium, voidstone, etc...doesnt matter)

500-750 per dwarven oil (if sold in bulk obviously... higher price if less are sold)

Just some numbers to get the ball rolling

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

I'll pay 9k for stacks of ore. We're talking unrefined right? If so, message me on xbox live, Gt: Pollux Bray. I'll take... 10 stacks of 200.

2000 ore, 9k per stack, 90k gold. If it sells steady at a reasonable price, we can renegotiate. 

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

edit: voidstone ore

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

Thanks for the replies everyone.  I'll most likely be contacting a few of you this evening after work.  For clarification since somebody asked - yes, this is unrefined ore (iron ore).

I have a massive sample size for refining, so I know how much ore is worth.  Full retail price is somewhere between 75g-80g each (depending on how high tempers are, i haven't checked in a couple days).  The 50g offer (10k/stack) seems a bit low to me.  Obviously don't need full retail, but will be willing to meet somewhere in the middle.

Thanks all

I capped my offer at 10K a stack because i consistently find stacks of voidstone ore for 10,999 in guild stores and buy it immediately  (then either use it myself or resell for 16K   lol)...either way, i do agree retail is higher than 10k a stack...good luck 

PS  i miss the old days (3 months ago) when no one had a clue the value of raw ore...LOL

"Diamonds.  She'll pretty much have to."

Been farming and holding this stuff - need to get some money.  I currently have 8,000 ore to sell (40 stacks).

Hugh, are you still interested in some?  Anybody else?

I'd do 20 stacks for 200k

nucmedic

if youre willing to do 10k per stack i'll take 10 stacks please --- cod them to me and i'll also pay the cod fee. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

AHAHAH im about to start a whole new thing here . . I will take as many stacks of, void iron, void bloom& nightwood as you can provide@ 11K I will also take shadowhide@ 7.5K . . . THE OMINOUS OVER-CUT! BOOM!

lmao thats fucked up, tax. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

I know jk. . I wont pay a dollar over 10k

ill buy stacks at your price.. face to face trade so no cod fee involved, if youre still offering. 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em