General Discussion

I'm Ariel35611

Hello y'all, I'm Ariel35611 and am applying to the guild. I am a Craftsman with 8 traits and some pieces in 9 traits ( currently researching more Nirnhoned items ). One of my characters is a Master Alchemist/Enchanter and I have a Master Provisioner as well. 

I have 9 characters. My main is in DC, but I have characters in all alliances. Most of them are Sorcerers. My main focus is PvE and crafting. I hope to become a member soon!

Craftsman in all professions. Food and Drinks up to level CP160. Light and Medium armor sets up to CP160, 8 traits and some 9 traits. Staves, Bows, and Shields up to CP160, 9 traits known in all wood. Heavy armor and weapons up to CP160, with 8 traits known and some 9 traits, still researching Nirnhoned. Allchemy/Enchanting up to CP160.

Greetings!  Sorry about the delayed response.  I was on leave and unplugged from all but Tamriel.  Welcome to the Guild.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em