General Discussion

Kag's Hope Warning!

Hey All,

Just doing a little research today, preparing to put together my V16 set and found that there appears to be a bug with the Kagnerac's Hope set that everyone is searching for. From what I could put together there seems to be an issue with people running the 5 piece set and taking massive damage from mobs. It doesn't appear to be consistent, but as of a thread on the ESO forums dated 10/5, it still hasn't been addressed. As always there are a ton of variables ranging from gear level (Mostly v15/16), to quality (Not much on golded out sets). Secondly, the repair costs on this set are apparently astrononmical. I've attached the thread here, but there are alot more out there. Mostly this is just something to keep in mind before you sink a ton of mats and/or gold into this set. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience with this. Thanks.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em