General Discussion

Help with dk Stam dps build

Well this build has been frustrating me like no other. I currently feel like I can put out a decent amount of dps but while doing 1v1's in cyrodiil I can't stay alive long enough to be of any use. I have 5 piece of hunding's rage medium armor, 5 piece of ravager heavy and jewelry, and night mother's daggers. I feel like I need to change up my gear sets but I've spent all my gold on what I have now haha. While I acquire more coin what are your suggestions on gear sets. Ah I almost forgot I'm a vr16 w 90 something champion points if you need more info let me know and thanks in advance!

are you looking for str8 weapon damgae if so i find that flat stats are better for pvp and yoiu should drop ravagers and replace with agility jewels and a crafted set with wpn dmg . . ravagers is the one that procs wpn dmg right?

Yea, I have been looking at agility jewels definitely something to save up for, also maybe night mother's gaze to go with hunding's.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em