General Discussion

Leveling Enchanting, Need Halp

Enchanting is a chore to level as most of you know, so I'm slogging through it. I'll buy enchantments for the sole purpose of extraction for exp. I'm not sure about the market for these things, but I can probably afford it. So if you find yourself with a lot of enchantments and would part with them for cheap, let me know through xbox live

gt Pollux Bray

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

Add me on xbl.  i have a metric fuck ton of runes --- i'll send you a metric fuck ton of glyphs, you break them down and send me back the runes. dont send me glyphs because i am already maxed so i dont get shit from them. lather. rinse. repeat. 

shouldnt take too long. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Metric fuck ton .... sounds like alot

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em