General Discussion

4 sales in 2 days

I'm not sure about yall but the economic slump is still happening for me. As the title states, 4 sales in 2 days across 5 guilds. Granted 2 guilds have lost a trader within the past week, but still, those are risiculously low numbers. I've relisted with competitive pricing multiple times and it's only gotten slower. Is this still happening to you guys or am I alone on this one? One of the things I enjoy most in this game is trading. I thought the bug with guild trader prices being hidden was the reason (has been fixed) but alas, 4 sales in 2 days. Thoughts.

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

of course, after i post this i get 15 sales. maybe i should complain more often. lol

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

Lol! Was just gonna say "my sales having been going up, give it time". Been noticing some mail issues with item purchasing, but that's it

Sales are up, but they are still kind of all over the place.  Past few days I have maybe had 15 or so combined between 3 trading guilds.  Over the weekend though I had quite a few.  I also noticed the only way I can receive an item I purchased is to log out and back in.

I've had the problem with mail too, but traveling usually unlocks it for me.

i have trouble with the receiving of mail as well. 

Keep in mind Assasins Creed came put on the 23rd and hole is coming out (tomorrow) sales could be slumping these.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em