General Discussion

Raw Material for sale! 200/10k

have stacks of raw material for sale.

Raw Void Bloom-200

VoidStone Ore-200

Raw Nightwood-200

GT:Killedyou860

EDIT: (PLEASE READ) if mailed to you you cover cost 3k COD FEE

Last edited by killedyou860 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

ill take it all. 10k per 200 equals 50k for 1000. 3000 materials, 150k.

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 

When COD arrived the price per stack was higher and there were only 4 stacks of each. Hmmm...

All trade skills 50. All motifs known excluding xivkyn. Always looking for new opportunities pertaining to making gold and always willing to help people out with things they need. Feel free to message me on xbox live, gt Pollux Bray. 
Pollux Bray wrote:

When COD arrived the price per stack was higher and there were only 4 stacks of each. Hmmm...

try to sale him 800 void stone and 800 void bloom and 800 nightwood raw he ask me mail to him so he had probelm with postage cost i ask him cover it since he ask me mail it on his side.

have more for sale

when you have close to a million, theres no problem with postage killedyou860. thats just not usually done. if you add the cost of postage onto a bill the cost of the postage will rise anyway. a courtesy heads up is nice.  

i'll take 5 stacks of voidstone ore please. 

i'll pay the postage. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

Hey il buy the ore 200 for 10k

do you still have voidstone ore ? if so i will take 5 stacks. i'll pay the cod fee. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

do you still have voidstone ore ? if so i will take 5 stacks. i'll pay the cod fee. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em