After two months of overcharges on subscription and 2+ hour phone calls to two different companies, numerous times, I am done with ESO.  I have $569,000 in gold and several stacks of mats for crafting (alchemy, clothing, blacksmithing, woodworking, enchanting, and provisioning).  The guild can have it all; if there is a procedure for giving one's "stuff" to the guild bank let me know via Xbox message.  Otherwise I will assume no ones wants any of it and will destroy upon deleting all my toons.  Thanks for the invite, good luck in your future endeavors.

*Of course I believe in the Devil, I married him didn't I?*

Last edited by Andoranica aka StubbyDruid on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

sorry to see you go. i'll take whatever you dont want. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

im sure the guild wont let any of it go to waste. 

i was kidding about giving it all to me. im pretty much set on everything. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

master enchanter. sexual deviant. general scourge to all things considered holy. 

I can't deposit mats into the guild bank and I'm not sure who to send it to, so if I don't get a response by end of day it's yours man.  I have to warn you though I am a game hoarder, even after selling off the low end stuff it's still a lot.  Only ingredients I will send is the frost mirram and berez juice, unless you want it all.

*Of course I believe in the Devil, I married him didn't I?*

Hey stubby you can deposit into the Rawlkha traders union bank kitty and myself are the only ones with access.  If you need an invite please ask demon kitty x.  If you decide to donate your goods to the guild we thank you but I would rather try and find a way to convince you to stick around.  Would you like to hop in chat later or have you just had enough....

xbox message me directly XT4xm4nX if you wanna talk about it.  I am a terrible listener but i promise I will try my best : )

I'm sorry to see you go stubby :( I sent you an invite to rtu, you can deposit mats in there. Hope you'll join us again

Thank you for the invite to RTU, I will try to get the acceptance done and mats deposited into guild bank by the end of the week.  I am so upset and frustrated by what has gone on, and on, with my ESO Plus subscription I feel like if I kept playing I'd be telling them it's ok to keep doing this to players.  This system they have for processing the monthly fee and distribution of benefits is the most ludicrous I've ever seen, and I use to be a Purchasing Agent for a local government agency.  Unfortunately for those of us who are affected by this "known glitch" the percentage is so small they have no future plans to fix it, per my conversation with several Zenimax representatives.  Worst still is having to say goodbye to a guild I enjoy being apart of.

One last attempt to keep you in game.  I understand your principal.  And I agree that the developers response to you is unacceptable.  However, if you enjoy the game and the guild then please reconsider staying.

There is nothing you or I can do to convince Zenimax to fix their known ESO plus membership issue.  But I would hate for any gamer to "cut off their nose to spite Zenimax face".  Zenimax is like honey badger.  So, consider staying and playing without the ESO plus.  The best way to deal with it is to keep playing the game and enjoying the social aspect and not give Zenimax any more of your money.  The money you put into this is already spent, so you might as well enjoy as much of it as possible.

my 2 cents.

can i ask what the issue is ? 

i just started on eso plus two months ago. this month they sent me an email on the 8th telling me that i have successfully re-upped or whatever it is. then on the 25th they sent me an email telling me they tried to run my card but it was denied.  not sure why they would run it three weeks after they said it was successful. but i checked and didnt see an earlier charge, which i thought i would see when they sent the email. 

Do you even glyph, bro ? 

Please I need it!!

Gamer tag: romulusthegreat

Honestly, I don't think I'm that far behind you. If Orsinium swings and misses I can't imagine staying at it. Even apart from the constant BS dealing with Zenimax, the whole experience has become a bit monotonous. Add to that the rather large exodus that will happen between now and Christmas and I think the end is in sight.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em