General Discussion

Petition for Tax - Please support now!

Hey everyone, haven't been here since I applied lol. Anyways I went ahead and created a topic in the forums to start the petition for Tax. Please tell Zenimax that fucked up and Tax is a really a must for the xbox one eso community. Go ahead and click the link  http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/232758/guilfoyle-trading-companys-guildmaster-banned-petition-for-xt4xm4nx-xbox-one-na?new=1

I hope that we can get Tax back in, I'm not one for changes.

Nevermind they took down my petition. What petty fucks.

Probably not the best course of action right now anyhow. Let's see what he decides he wants to do about the situation first before launching campaigns on their forums, and alienating any ZOS reps who may be willing to help. They have a sensitive auto-ban system in place (+ I'm sure plenty opposing players have filed rage quit reports) and these things do get turned over once a real life person gets involved. The auto-response "Banned for violating our terms of service, thank you for your support" email is far from the last word.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em