General Discussion

Thief Alert!!

With the influx of Christmasers my small Personal guild The Nigtsong Guild has taken in quite a few newbies. We teach them about everything tamriel and sort of help get them started. Not all people are decent folks however. One such recruit decided that robbing my guild bank was a great idea to get ahead in the game. After giving him the benefit off the doubt and trying to contact him and find out if it was noobish nievity or a truly malicious act he chose the silent treatment towards me. So I am making this post as a word of caution and putting forth my vote to deny his entry into this and our associated guilds. A few days before the theft he had mentioned passing an application to GTC. So... with this being said I now present this thieving piece of shite' gamter tag for all those weary against injustice!!  Arctic Elysium

Thanks for the warning V!

Noted.  It stands to reason that this individual will likely be a trade scammer as well. Thanks.

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em