General Discussion

Automate provisioning suggestions

Well met!

It's kind of random but I have a huge surplus of white meat from the pig farm thing.  It'd be worth while to craft them into 4 roast pig per one white meat just so I could sell it to the merchant. but alas it would take forever.  Does anyone have a life hack method to leave the controller to push X every 4 seconds overnight or while I'm at work? It'd be lucrative if I could grind it out somehow... I was hoping maybe I could do it with a phone app even but I haven't had any success so far. 

$15,000 for the winning idea!!

Philobat

It'd probably take an Android device to do it, but there might be an app somewhere that simulates screen taps at repeated intervals. Then it'd just be a matter of opening the Xbox One SmartGlass app's controller mapping and letting it run. I would call this an "at your own risk" life-hack. I doubt any of the app stores on any of the phone app marketplaces have such high level debugging software, leading to far shadier installs from the internet.

If you have a Lego Technic kit or 2, there's always the Lego hack, a la https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbtBchpVLuY

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em