General Discussion

Anyone still active and still wanting to do dungeons?

I came over to AD seeing as most of my DC pals' interest in the game was fading away. I am starting to find myself in the same boat as I have not had any luck finding anyone to do the content with. I have recently been doing tons of pvp but it is starting to bore me. Im the type of person that always needs to mix it up a bit so when I get bored with doing one thing I move onto the other. I can run keep to keep in cyrodiil all day and pick fights with nerds but the dungeons and group content is what has always eluded me from completion and it is something I want to do very soon as I am pushing towards vr16. 

I am currently vr 8, I have a good feel for my sorc pvp wise and I feel that I can easily translate that to pve with a little bit of time. I put in research constantly but I have always been a trail by error guy and learn on the fly. I usually check out guides and stuff later on when I hit a wall or need a different perspective. So if anyone is either in the same situation as myself or have a spot for me in a group or even point me in a general direction of a guild or website to where I can find others like myself please let me know. 

Tldr anyone from AD down to run dungeons? 

Ok guess I am not the only DC player who has noticed waning interest in the game.  ESO has been out a few months now and it's not the hot new thing now.  I know of a lot of people and guilds having the same issue as people lose interest and other games come out.

I have a pretty strong PvE group AD Flux you know damn well your in as soon as you hit 16 man and we have some solid sorcs to bounce ideas off of as well

Hey man, I roll with a Sorc on my main as well, and I've poured a lot of time and thought into my build and bar setup etc.  I'm happy to share ideas and setups that I've also found by trial and error and bounce ideas off of one another.  I also can help with champ point distribution etc. If you are unsure what might work best.  I learn new things about my build every day and love to share what I've come across.  And I'm always down to run some dungeons and other content as well.  GT is Zveritas

I definitely am having the same experience. Alot of the people I used to enjoy running PvE with are either gone, or are now focused solely on PvP. I would definitely be down to do the dungeon thing. I'm a healer by the way. I'm available mostly at night from 5-9 est, and then pretty much anytime Sunday/Monday. I should say that I'm not a hardcore player in that I don't particularly care how things get done, or the ins and outs of the mechanics. I'm more into just enjoying the game and keeping things casual.

It'd be nice if some lower level Vets could organize groups for dungeons.  I'm a Vet 3 now but the leveling is slow going and the quest grinding is starting to get on my nerves.  That's one of the reasons I've backed off playing like I have, hard to find groups.

Just hit me up whenever man. I have a static 4-man group but sometimes we're not all online, and even if we are, we could easily run the pledges and junk a second time so you get completion. We can get you slotted in whenever you need man. Don't want you to feel alienated in any way, especially since I'm one of the ones that urged you to make an AD alt.

I'm a casual vet7 stamina dps dk.  Id be down for some dungeons.  Like Mike I don't care much for in depth discussions on game mechanics, just like to have fun.

gt - nucmedic

Just let me know if you ever need another and I'm on man. I gotchoo

What's up, I would be interested in helping run some quests or the caves in Craglorn, etc.    I really want someone to help run around Imperial City though.  Everyone I used to play with has bailed on me too.  I am a VR16 DPS player.  I am maxed in all the crafting areas as well and have all of the motifs so I can help in that way too.  I am retired so I am on most of the time as I am a disabled veteran with nothing better to do :)  Anyway if you are interested hit me up.  Take care.

SGT Durnell 

Would love to start running more of these. I run the silvers a few times a week with some of my more casual friends, but we just never get it together/have the right group composition for gold.

I am vet 2 healer/dps always looking to do anything normaly on most of the day till I find more work

are people typically active in chat?

For the most part it's active some slow times to 

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em