General Discussion

Greetings To All

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here, so I wanted to say hello.  I work a lot (on average, 144 hours every two weeks), so I only get to adventure about once every two weeks.  I have about an hour a day between 12 hour shifts.  I figure that since that only leaves me with time to restock my Guild stores, I might as well join the best Guilds.  It took some time, but I found GTC and TTE.  So far, it has been great.  You are all so friendly and helpful.  Not to mention that you consistently have traders.  I look forward to meeting you all and maybe even joining up to do some dungeon delving on those rare occasions when I have a day off.  

Please know that on occasion, my son logs on to check my mail and play with his character.  If you try to contact me, and I don't respond, that is likely the reason.

Thank you for inviting me into your Guild.  If I can be of assistance, let me know.  See you in Tamriel.  

Sincerely,

Jynx

Become A Member Today!
Please make sure that you scroll down to the We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company section. We expect that you read ALL of the New & Applying Member Information before you apply.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em